When it comes to survival, knowledge is power. Having the right books on hand can make all the difference in an emergency situation. Whether you’re a prepper, an outdoorsman, or just someone who wants to be prepared for anything, having a few essential survival books can be a great asset. Here are some of the best survival books to have on hand.
1. SAS Survival Handbook: The Ultimate Guide to Surviving Anywhere by John “Lofty” Wiseman. This book is a must-have for any serious prepper or outdoorsman. It covers everything from basic survival skills to more advanced techniques, and it’s written in an easy-to-understand style.
2. The Ultimate Survival Manual: 333 Skills That Will Get You Out Alive by Rich Johnson. This book is a comprehensive guide to surviving in any environment. It covers topics such as shelter building, fire starting, navigation, and more.
3. The Survival Medicine Handbook: A Guide for When Help is Not on the Way by Joseph Alton, MD and Amy Alton, ARNP. This book is a must-have for anyone who wants to be prepared for medical emergencies. It covers topics such as wound care, infection prevention, and more.
4. The Prepper’s Pocket Guide: 101 Easy Things You Can Do to Ready Your Home for a Disaster by Bernie Carr. This book is a great resource for preppers who want to be prepared for any emergency. It covers topics such as food storage, water purification, and more.
5. When All Hell Breaks Loose: Stuff You Need to Survive When Disaster Strikes by Cody Lundin. This book is a great resource for anyone who wants to be prepared for any disaster. It covers topics such as shelter building, fire starting, and more.
These are just a few of the essential survival books to have on hand. Having the right books can make all the difference in an emergency situation. So make sure you’re prepared for anything by having these books on hand.