When it comes to survival, having the right gear is essential. Fire is one of the most important elements of survival, and having the right fire starting gear is essential for any survival kit. Here is a list of the essential fire starting gear for every survival kit.
1. Fire Starter: A fire starter is a must-have for any survival kit. Fire starters come in a variety of forms, from matches to lighters to magnesium fire starters. Choose one that is reliable and easy to use.
2. Tinder: Tinder is essential for starting a fire. It is the material that will catch the spark from your fire starter and ignite the larger fuel. Tinder can be anything from dryer lint to cotton balls to birch bark.
3. Fuel: Once your tinder is lit, you will need a larger fuel source to keep the fire going. This can be anything from wood to charcoal to paper. Make sure you have a variety of fuel sources in your kit.
4. Fire Extinguisher: A fire extinguisher is an important part of any survival kit. It is essential for putting out a fire if it gets out of control. Make sure you have a fire extinguisher in your kit and that it is in good working order.
5. Fire Blanket: A fire blanket is a great addition to any survival kit. It can be used to smother a fire if it gets out of control. It can also be used to wrap around yourself to protect from heat or flames.
These are the essential fire starting gear for every survival kit. Having the right gear is essential for any survival situation. Make sure you have the right gear in your kit and that it is in good working order.